Gas Fill Prices
Nitrox 26% - 40% - up to 100 cuft $12.00
Nitrox 26% - 40% - tanks over 100 cuft $14.00
Oxygen (per cubic foot)$0.35 / cuft
Helium (per cubic foot)$0.99 / cuft
Our Scuba Fill Policy
* You must provide documentation that you are a certified diver in order to fill a SCUBA cylinder. Additional certifications are required for Nitrox, Trimix and Oxygen fills.
* All fills other than air must be personally analyzed by the customer with the actual analysis and maximum operating depth marked on the tank by the diver.
* Cylinders receiving a gas containing greater than 40% oxygen must be rated for oxygen service.
* All cylinders to be filled must have had a valid visual inspection in the last year and a hydro-static test within the last five years.
* Due to notices from manufacturers regarding cylinder failures, we will not service or fill ANY aluminum cylinders produced before 1990.
* Customers are welcome to drop off tanks, to be filled & picked up on a later date. Tanks not picked up after 60 days will be sold off to help recover fill costs. Don't abandon your tanks!