SDI Computer NITROX Diver
Nitrox is a breathing gas that has a lot of benefits for both new and experienced divers. This course will cover the use of nitrox mixtures from 22 to 40 percent oxygen.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking to advance their knowledge and skill set
- The certified diver looking to extend their no decompression time limit.
What you can expect to learn:
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- Open Water Scuba Diver Certified
What’s in it for you?
- Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox
- How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with a dive computer
- Advantages and disadvantages of utilizing nitrox mixtures, how to analyze a nitrox mixture
The benefits of using Nitrox including:
SDI Computer Nitrox minimum requirements:
- Increased safety margins
- Reduced post dive fatigue
- Extended no-decompression times
- 100 percent comprehension of questions and answers at the end of each chapter in the SDI Computer Nitrox Diving Course
- Analyze at least two nitrox cylinders
- Log at least one nitrox cylinder
- Program a nitrox computer to a mix between 22-40 percent oxygen
How to Sign Up!
To sign up for your scuba course you will need to make a deposit of $49. You can do this by contacting us or signing up towards the bottom of this webpage. After your deposit, we will send you an email with your e-learning course code and instructions on registering within 1 business day
Also, you can choose to pay in full with the payment options below. You can also take advantage of the "Pay Later" option!
2022 Nitrox dates
Sunday: January 9th, 2pm
Sunday: February 13th, 2pm
Sunday: March 13th, 2pm
Sunday: Apr 10th, 2pm
Sunday: May 15th, 2pm
Sunday: June 12th, 2pm
Sunday: July 3rd, 2pm
Sunday: August 14th, 2pm
Sunday: September 11th, 2pm
Sunday: October 9th, 2pm
Sunday: November 13th, 2pm
Sunday: December 11th, 2pm
Choose below for the SDI Nitrox E-learning code or to Pay in Full